Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Build 11 (v0.1.6.9 is an update that was released on May 30, 2013.
- Adjusted the damage on item granted skills and procs.
- Replaced the Hellfire and Earthbound rare affix procs with new skills.
- Replaced the active skills on Boltspitter and Marauder's Quickdraw Gloves with on attack procs.
- Adjusted Wightmire environment to reduce resource loading burden.
- Reduced some enemy damage to compensate for the fixed spirit bonuses.
- Improved the speed at which resources are loaded from archives by the engine.
- Added inventory item background highlights based on item quality.
- Hotslot skills activated via keyboard shortcuts are now automatically targeted at the current cursor location.
- Added corpse persistence option (min = corpses instantly dissolve, max = corpses dissolve after 1 minute).
- Removed unused "crit shake" options, "camera shake" option moved from Video options to Gameplay options.
- Fixed a bug in the player stash where the expand stash button could be activated when the stash was fully expanded.
- Fixed a UI ordering bug which prevented items from being placed in the lower left corner of the player stash.
- Fixed a bug where the player portrait would intercept mouse events intended for the clock widget.
- Fixed a bug where pet UI would be incorrectly positioned after a resolution change.
- Fixed a bug where the hardcore particle effect on the character select menu would not be removed when changing characters.
- Basic weapon attacks are now targetable at any range when no-move key is pressed.
- Fixed a bug where weather detail level option would revert to last setting when weather was turned off.
- Fixed a bug where unified and unique group objects would persist through game sessions.
- Reduced number of levels loaded directly when teleporting to improve load times.