Patch Notes v126.96.36.199 (Mar 26, 2019)
Note to Community Translators: v188.8.131.52 Translation packs are compatible with the v184.108.40.206 patch.
[Major New Features]
- Melee combat animations have been updated to feel more responsive and snappy. In some cases, the hit call occurs slightly faster than before, but overall animation timings remain the same as before and this change has no impact on the speed of attacks.
- Improved blending on ranged combat animations. This change has no impact on the speed of attacks.
- Improved weapon trails visible during weapon attacks, particularly with magic weapons.
- Added "/x64" command line option. When added to the game shortcut, forces the 64 bit version to launch.
- Fixed a crash which could sometimes occur when joining multiplayer games using a 32 bit client.
- Fixed a crash which could occur when rendering Chinese/Japanese/Korean/Thai/Vietnamese fonts.
- Fixed an issue where monsters would sometimes begin rapid-firing their skills like some sort of bullet-hell game. We put them back in the correct genre.
- Fixed a crash which could occur when joining a multiplayer server using an incorrect password.
- Fixed a bug where pets (and monsters) would sometimes try to attack enemies which should not normally be targeted.
- Exorcised the Depraved Sanctuary door so that it no longer appears open when it is in fact not.
- Fixed an issue where player pets would suffer from negative health regeneration (and thus rapidly perish) when affected by certain monster debuffs (ex. Aetherial Regurgitator's aura).
- Legendary - Beacon of Lost Souls: added 50% of Physical dealt as Vitality for pets
- Legendary - Bloodsong: added 35 Bleed damage / 3s modifier for Blade Arc
- Legendary - Combustion Band: added -8% Chaos Resist to skill proc
- Legendary - Diviner's Vision Set: increased Target Radius modifier for Devastation to -1.5
- Legendary - Eye of Dominion: reduced % Max Resist for pets to 5%
- Legendary - Mythical Combustion Band: added -8% Chaos Resist to skill proc and increased its damage to be correctly higher than the non-mythical version
- Legendary - Mythical Will of Bysmiel: added 50% Electrocute damage and 50% Electrocute Duration modifiers for Summon Familiar
- Legendary - Nightclaw: added 15% Weapon damage modifier for Blade Arc
- Legendary - Spellscourge Set: added -1 Target Radius modifier for Devastation and increased the % Weapon damage modifier for Blade Arc to 50%
- Legendary - Spellscourge Bulwark: increased Physical damage modifier for Blade Arc to 44
- Faction Augment - Infernal Dust: added 25 Offensive Ability
[Classes & Skills]
- Behemoth: increased Health Regeneration to 45 and % Health Regeneration to 50% for players (100% for pets). Added 80 Armor.
- Bull: added 30 Armor and 30% Internal Trauma Damage. Removed Inreased Stun Duration and Chance to Stun.
- Dire Bear: increased Armor to 80
- Hammer: added 20 Armor
- Harvestman's Scythe: increased Health Regeneration to 20, % Health Regeneration to 30% and % Energy Regeneration to 30%
- Jackal: added 2% Physical Resist
- Kraken: added 8% Cast Speed
- Lion: added 2% Physical Resist
- Rhowan's Scepter: Added 40 Armor, 50% Internal Trauma damage and 50% Increased Internal Trauma Duration. Increased Physical damage to 8-12. Removed Increased Stun Duration and Chance to Stun.
- Scales of Ulcama: increased Health Regeneration to 15, % Health Regeneration to 25% and % Energy Regeneration to 25%
- Solemn Watcher: added 80 Armor
- Tree of Life: increased Health Regeneration to 60 for players (80 for pets) and % Health Regeneration to 50% for players (100% for pets)
- Ulo: increased Health and Energy to 200
- Blind Fury: fixed Pierce damage not scaling at ranks 11-15
- Bull Rush: increased Internal Trauma damage scaling with rank
- Dryad's Blessing: reduced cooldown to 3.6s at max rank
- Ghoulish Hunger: increased base % Attack Damage Converted to Health to 40% but reduced its scaling with rank and reduced Duration to 5s
- Giant's Blood: reduced Cooldown to 25s and increased Health Regeneration scaling with rank
- Healing Rain: increased Health Regeneration and % Health Regeneration scaling with rank
- Maul: increased Physical damage scaling with rank
- Tip the Scales: increased Vitality damage scaling with rank
- Turtle Shell: reduced cooldown by 2s
- Wayward Soul: added Armor bonus
- Blade Arc: increased % Weapon damage scaling with rank to 150% by rank 16, 190% by max ultimate rank
- Laceration: increased Physical damage scaling with rank to 65 by rank 12, 145 by max ultimate rank. Reduced % Crit damage scaling with rank to 35% by rank 12, 50% by max ultimate rank.
- Clean Sweep: added -10% Weapon damage penalty
- Menhir's Bulwark: increased % Damage Absorption scaling with rank to 15% by rank 12, 20% by max ultimate rank. Replaced % Constitution with % Increased Healing Received (Forgotten Gods only).
- Blast Shield: reduced Cooldown to 12s. Increased Fire Retaliation scaling with rank to 375 by rank 12, 825 by max ultimate rank.
- Mortar Trap: summon is now correctly invincible to all damage
- Thermite Mine: summons are now correctly invincible to all damage, but rather than lasting for 12s from activation, the mines now last 18s from the moment they are placed. Replaced % Fire/Lightning Resistance Reduction with % Elemental Resist Reduction.
- Hellfire Mine: increased % Chaos Resist Reduction scaling with rank to -40% by rank 12, -50% by max ultimate rank. Added % Aether Resist Reduction.
- Blade Spirit: reduced Cooldown to 5s
- Raise Skeletons: increased % Pet Attack Damage Bonus for Skeletal Mage spells
- Will of the Crypt: increased base Vitality damage by 2 and increased its scaling at ultimate ranks to 45