Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
v188.8.131.52 Hotfix 1
- Fixed a crash on launch caused by the presence of very old Community Translation Packs.
- Fixed an issue where creating a Hardcore character for the first time could reset the Softcore Shared Stash.
- Updated melee Blitz Attacks to feel more dynamic and impactful for each weapon type.
- Added new charge animations for 2h and Dual-wield melee configurations.
- Updated the Hidden Path doors to auto-close after a delay. After they close in this manner, they can be interacted with to reopen. Should hopefully address issues where these doors become permanently closed on subequent visits; but then again these are doors, and doors are the work of Ch'thon and should be stowed away in the Luminari Vault.
- Summoned Companion Pets (ex. Will'O'Wisp and Hargate's Crystal) are now limited to max 3 pets at a time. These pets no longer collide with other creatures.
- Epic - Essence of Beronath: reduced % Attack/Cast Speed to 4%
- Epic - Empowered Essence of Beronath: reduced % Attack/Cast Speed to 4% and reduced Elemental damage to 10
[Class & Skills]
- Various immobile player-scaling pets (ex. Mortar Traps) no longer collide with other creatures
- Hound: increased % Armor to 7%
- Vulture: added 5% Spirit
- High Potency: reduced % Damage Modifier to 165%
- Thermite Mine: fixed an issue where Thermite Mines would persist visually after expiring with Corpse Persistence set very high
- Blade Spirit: Blade Spirits no longer collide with other creatures
- Wind Devil: Wind Devils no longer collide with other creatures