Patch Notes v126.96.36.199 (Nov 22, 2019)
With v188.8.131.52, Grim Dawn has received a staggering update to itemization, over 6000 database changes. If that alone were not enough, v184.108.40.206 also features the Tomb of the Heretic roguelike dungeon for Forgotten Gods and a series of smaller dungeons that will lead you on a quest to uncovering its entrance. The claim that this is Grim Dawn’s largest update ever is no exaggeration. For just a taste of all that’s in store for you, you can read the changelog below.
We are beyond proud to get the culmination of many months work into your hands today and hope you all enjoy!
[Updated Epic Items][edit | edit source]
With this update, we have made significant changes to Epic items. Epics did not receive as much balancing love as Legendary items over the years, and that changes with v220.127.116.11.
We went through hundreds of items to make them more exciting to discover and to make them more interesting for builds. While Epics are not intended to compete with Legendaries for endgame purposes, we felt that it wouldn’t hurt to give them a bit of a bump!
As with Rare Affixes, these changes were done for all levels, so that getting unique items even while you level feels awesome and exciting!
As almost every Epic item in the game has been updated in some way, there were far too many to list in the patch notes. Check out the items in game and enjoy!
[Updated Rare Affixes]
Another major balancing pass of this patch involves Rare Affixes. We went through every Rare Affix in the game and made some degree of adjustments to most of them.
Sometimes it was as simple as increasing the values on certain attributes, but many saw entirely new stats added that should make more affixes not only viable but also more exciting to find.
These changes were done for all levels of play, not just endgame, so that discovering new gear as you level up is that much more enticing.
As almost every Rare affix in the game has been updated in some way, there were far too many to list in the patch notes. Check out the items in game and enjoy!
[Updated Common Weapons][edit | edit source]
The last portion of our balancing pass was for common weapons to have an improved sense of progression between tiers. In the process, a couple lower level tiers were removed entirely (any unused appearances are now available at the Fort Ikon Vendor that sells Commonly Good Looks).
Any items from the removed tiers in your inventory will remain, but are tagged as “Obsolete”.
You will find that almost all common weapons have had their damage increased and the gap in base damage between common weapons and Legendaries is now gone by max level.
[Major New Features][edit | edit source]
- Riggs at the Conclave of the Three is ready to collect on his debt. If you’ve taken him up on his offer and completed the main story of Forgotten Gods, you may wish to speak with him again to avoid…unfortunate consequences of not repaying your debt!
- The path to a new roguelike dungeon, the Tomb of the Heretic, has been discovered within the Korvan lands. Getting inside, however, may not be so simple!
- The Tomb of the Heretic content update features 12 new bosses and mini-bosses, 4 new Monster Infrequents, 8 new Epic items and a staggering 18 new Legendary items, most of which are found only within the new roguelike dungeon!
- The Coven of Ugdenbog now sells an Invisible Medal illusion at their Quartermaster.
- Loyalty has its dividends! Owners of the Loyalist Item Pack #2 should stop by Lancel the Knight to claim a ferocious new look: armor and weapons of the Great Wolf!
[Shattered Realm][edit | edit source]
- Death’s Waystones are now available for brave souls that seek ultimate glory. Death’s Waystones enable you to proceed to Shards 80 and beyond, but with loot disabled. To unlock Death’s Waystones, you must clear Shard 80 or higher and claim your rewards.
- Bosses now spawn more spread out rather than in a single cluster
- Reduced maximum number of Essence of the Shattered Realm stacks at higher shards to up to 10
- New foes from the Tomb of the Heretic roguelike dungeon can now spawn in the Shattered Realm
- Shrine of Oleron blessing now also gives a bonus to Retaliation damage
[Crucible][edit | edit source]
- Reduced % Crowd Control Resistance from the Unstoppable Mutator for monsters by 5% on Gladiator difficulty
- Infernal Pylon: reduced % Damage Reduction at Tier 1
- Storm Pylon: reduced Resist Reduction at Tier 1
[Tech][edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue with in-game cinematics freezing. If this issue persists, please report it as a new bug.
- Improved scrolling for long lists.
- Fixed “Always Show Monster Health Bars” toggle not working properly.
[Game][edit | edit source]
- Increased Rare item drop rates in Challenge areas (including Roguelike dungeons), particularly the drop rate of double Rare items.
- The Undead faction has been renamed to ‘Arkovian Undead’ for clarity (this distinction was already made in the faction’s description).
- Removed loot penalty on some Nemesis bosses in the campaign. Previously, some Nemesis bosses had reduced loot drops due to them being relatively easier to find, however with changes to spawn locations on other Nemesis, this difference is no longer as dramatic and the penalty is no longer necessary.
- Reduced Monster base % Chaos Resist on Elite and Ultimate difficulties
- Reduced % Crowd Control Resistance from the Unstoppable Mutator for monsters by 5% on Ultimate difficulty. This applies within the Shattered Realm as well.
- A new NPC at the Conclave of the Three now offers a breadcrumb quest to introduce you to Difficulty Merits.
[Itemization][edit | edit source]
- This update includes over 6000 changes to items at all levels, including a major overhaul to most Epics and Rare Affixes. Due to the scope of the changes, most individual adjustments are not listed in this changelog.
- Increased base weapon damage on all Monster Infrequents to match Legendary items of similar level
- Increased base weapon damage on all Epic uniques to match Legendary items of similar level
- Reduced % Attack and % Cast Speed on weapon Magic Affixes and Epic weapons, at lower levels only (~1-50). At low levels, % Attack/Cast Speed can present such a significant DPS increase that they stifle the gear progression and make it difficult to find upgrades (except a higher level weapon with the same speed affix). Endgame gear is unaffected by this change.
- Relic - Annihilation: increased Burn damage on the skill proc
- Relic - Dreeg’s Affliction: increased % Acid and % Vitality damage. Added 4% Physical Resist and 22 Defensive Ability. Removed % Poison Resist.
- Faction - Cult of Dreeg: added a new Legendary blueprint at Revered for a two-handed sword
- Faction - Aetherbolt Pendant: reduced Lightning damage modifier for Albrecht’s Aether Ray to 15-100
- Faction - Malmouth Rifle: increased % Pierce Ratio to 50%, damage adjusted accordingly
- Faction - Mark of Burning Shadows: added 33% Stun Resist
- Faction - Mark of the Farseer: added 33% Freeze Resist
- Faction - Occulant: increased % Attack Speed to 16%
- Faction - Solael Arbalest: removed % Pierce Ratio, damage adjusted accordingly
- Faction - The Desolator: reduced Fire damage and reduced % Weapon damage on the Bursting Round modifier to 40%, increased bonus to Bursting Round to +4
- Faction - Wrathguard: added +1 to Demolitionist Skills
- Magic Suffix - Mending: increased Health Regeneration
- Magic Suffix - Renewal: increased Health Regeneration
- Crafting - Updated stats on low level crafted items with base stats.
- Crafting - Nimble Crest: added 15% Poison Resist, 15% Vitality Resist and 15% Bleed resist. Removed % Dodge Chance and Defensive Ability
- Crafting - Puppetmaster Links: added 15% Stun and Freeze Resist for pets, removed Offensive and Defensive Ability
- Crafting - Trollheart Waistguard: added 10% Aether Resist
- Crafting - Watcher Crest: added 10% Vitality Resist
- Crafting - Reinforced Shell: reduced number of Battered Shells required to craft to 1
- Crafting - Resilient Plating: updated recipe to require 3 Scavenged Plating and no Battered Shell
- Crafting - Rotten Heart: reduced number of Frozen Hearts required to craft to 1
- Crafting - Serrated Shell: reduced number of Battered Shells required to craft to 1
- Crafting - Spined Carapace: reduced number of Battered Shells required to craft to 1
Monster Infrequents[edit | edit source]
- Added % Physical Resist to all variants of Nemesis shoulders
- Aetherwarped Cleaver: added +2 to Belgothian’s Shears
- Alkamos’ Scythe: added Offensive Ability
- Alkamos’ Warsword: added % Attack damage Converted to Health
- Ascendant Authority: added % Chaos Resist
- Ascendant Conduit: added % Chaos Resist
- Ascendant Cowl: added +2 to Summon Briarthorn
- Ascendant Hood: added +2 to Inquisitor Seal
- Ascendant Pauldrons: added % Bleed Resist and +3 to Raging Tempest
- Ascendant Shoulderguards: added +3 to Soul Harvest and +3 to Shadow Strike
- Ascendant Source: added % Chaos Resist
- Ascended Casque: added +3 to Maiven’s Sphere of Protection and +3 to Spectral Binding. Increased % Attack Speed modifier for Maiven’s Sphere of Protection to 8%
- Ascended Diadem: added % Vitality Resist and +2 to Stormcaller’s Pact
- Ascended Epaulets: added % Pierce Resist and +3 to Flame Touched
- Ascended Shoulderplates: added % Chaos Resist, +3 to Distortion, +3 to Storm Box of Elgoloth and swapped Pierce to Aether Conversion with 30% of Elemental dealt as Aether. Removed Aether damage.
- Ascended Vestment: added +3 to Panetti’s Replicating Missile and increased bonus to Inquisitor Seal to +3
- Barthollem’s Gavel: added % Chaos Resist and replaced bonus to Righteous Fervor with +4 to Judgment
- Barthollem’s Warmaul: added % Chaos Resist
- Bloodlord’s Blade: added % Attack Speed and +2 to Witchfire
- Bloodsworn Codex: added % Stun Resist for pets
- Bloodsworn Repeater: added +2 to Possession and increased Cooldown Reduction modifier for Doom Bolt to -0.6s
- Bloodsworn Scepter: added +2 to Destruction and a 100% of Fire dealt as Chaos modifier for Sigil of Consumption
- Bloodsworn Signet: added 4% Physical Resist for pets
- Bloodsworn Vestments: added +3 to Hellfire Mine and +3 to Flames of Ignaffar
- Boneblade: added % Chaos Resist
- Bonespike: added Offensive Ability, reduced Duration modifier for Ravenous Earth to 1s
- Bysmiel-Sect Legguards: added % Trap Resist
- Chosen Epaulets: added % Aether and +3 to Arcane Will
- Chosen Gaze: added +2 to Forcewave
- Chosen Mask: added +2 to Thermite Mine
- Chosen Raiment: added +3 to Dreeg’s Evil Eye, +3 to Ravenous Earth and swapped Aether to Acid Conversion with 30% of Vitality dealt as Acid. Removed bonus to Vulnerability.
- Chosen Robes: added % Freeze Resist and +3 to Lightning Tether, increased bonus to Albrecht’s Aether Ray to +3
- Chosen Spaulders: added +3 to Ignition and swapped Acid to Elemental Conversion with 30% of Pierce dealt as Elemental
- Chosen Visage: added +2 to Summon Hellhound
- Coerced Wraith: added Offensive Ability
- Crimson’s Arcane Scepter: added % Health
- Crimson’s Vile Scepter: added % Health
- Cronley’s Signet: added +3 to Laceration and +3 to Circle of Slaughter
- Death-Watcher Pendant: added +2 to Call of the Grave and +2 to Mogdrogen’s Pact
- Dermapteran Slicer: added Health
- Dreeg-Sect Legguards: added % Stun Resist
- Ellena’s Necklace: added +2 to Veil of Shadow and +2 to Star Pact
- Fleshwarped Bulwark: added % Physical Resist and +3 to Heart of the Wild, increased bonus to Mogdrogen’s Pact to +3 and increased Health Regeneration
- Fleshwarped Casque: added % Elemental Resist and +3 to Overload
- Fleshwarped Conflagrator: added % Pierce Resist and +4 to Overload. Added 10% Physical Resist modifier for Arcane Will.
- Fleshwarped Incinerator: added % Pierce Resist and +4 to Rune of Kalastor
- Fleshwarped Pauldrons: added % Pierce Resist
- Fleshwarped Platemail: added % Chaos Resist and +3 to Oak Skin
- Fleshwarped Shard: added Health, reduced % Crit damage modifier for Albrecht’s Aether Ray to 10%
- Fleshwarped Tome: reduced Aether damage modifier for Albrecth’s Aether Ray to 66
- Galakros Dread Plating: added +3 to Reaping Strike and +3 to Overload
- Galakros Singed Plating: added % Stun Resist and +3 to Rune of Kalastor
- Gargoyle Gaze: added % Chaos Resist and +2 to Rune of Hagarrad
- Gargoyle Spines: added Offensive Ability and +3 to Blitz
- Gargoyle Visage: added % Chaos Resist and +3 to Feral Hunger
- Gollus’ Ring: added +3 to Mogdrogen’s Pact and +3 to Vindictive Flame, increased Health Regeneration
- Groble Death Effigy: added % Chaos Resist
- Groble Ember Effigy: added % Vitality Resist
- Groble Sand Effigy: replaced % Physical damage with % Vitality damage, added % Aether Resist
- Groble Sky Effigy: added % Poison Resist
- Groble Stone Effigy: added % Pierce Resist and % Aether damage
- Groble Toxic Effigy: added % Aether Resist
- Gulgazor’s Heart: added +2 to Horn of Gandarr and +2 to Bursting Round
- Haunted Shoulderpad: added % Elemental damage and +3 to Brimstone and increased bonus to Word of Pain to +3
- Haunted Vestment: added % Stun Resist and +3 to Spectral Wrath
- Ikrix Scale: added +3 to Overguard
- Incendiary Casque: added % Chaos Resist and +2 to Fire Strike, removed % Fire Resist
- Incendiary Shoulderplates: added % Chaos Resist and +3 to Inferno
- Kilrian’s Skullbreaker: added % Attack Speed
- Korvan Armor: added % Stun Resist
- Korvan Casque: added % Chaos Resist and +3 to Laceration
- Korvan Gaze: added % Chaos Resist and +3 to Nidalla’s Hidden Hand
- Korvan Helm: added % Chaos Resist and +3 to Second Rite
- Korvan Pauldrons: added % Elemental Resist and +3 to Dreeg’s Evil Eye
- Korvan Plating: added % Stun Resist, Energy Regeneration and +3 to Hungering Reach. Swapped Pierce to Vitality Conversion with 30% of Aether dealt as Vitality.
- Korvan Spaulders: added % Elemental Resist and +3 to Zolhan’s Technique
- Kra’vall Shoulderguards: added % Elemental Resist
- Kra’vall Shoulderpads: added +3 to Emboldening Presence
- Kymon’s Badge: added +3 to Grenado
- Living Ring: added +3 to Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange and +3 to Word of Agony
- Loghorrean’s Corruption: added % Defensive Ability and increased Skill Bonuses to +3
- Loxmere’s Frostblade: added +2 to Nidalla’s Justifiable Ends
- Malkadarr’s Dreadblade: added % Chaos Resist and +2 to Necrotic Edge
- Messenger’s Blaze Cannon: added +2 Distance and 40% Weapon damage modifiers for Vire’s Might
- Milton’s Casque: added % Aether Resist
- Murderer’s Breastplate: added +3 to Shadow Strike and +3 to Dual Blades, removed bonus to Resilience
- Murderer’s Cowl: added +2 to Blade Trap and +2 to Ring of Steel
- Murderer’s Epaulets: added Offensive Ability and +3 to Phantasmal Blades
- Mutant Bludgeon: added +2 to Rending Force
- Obsidian War Cleaver: added % Vitality Resist
- Overseer Eye: added % Cast Speed
- Packla’s Skins: added +3 to Tenacity of the Boar, +3 to Blood Pact and increased Health Regeneration
- Packla’s Visage: added +3 to Heart Seeker and +3 to Blood Boil
- Pit Master’s Axe: added +2 to Anatomy of Murder
- Pulsing Shard: added % Chaos Resist
- Putrid Necklace: added +2 to Blood of Dreeg and +2 to Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange
- Rolderathis’ Tome: added Offensive Ability and % Pierce Resist, reduced Coldown Reduction modifier for Trozan’s Sky Shard to -0.4s
- Salazar’s Sovereign Blade: added % Cooldown Reduction, increased damage dealt by the summoned pet
- Segarius’ Sacred Blade: added % Chaos Resist
- Segarius’ Tainted Blade: added % Cast Speed
- Servitor’s Cleaver: added +2 to Flame Touched
- Solael-Sect Legguards: added % Freeze Resist
- Spectral Arbalest: added % Poison Resist and +4 to Spectral Binding
- Spectral Battle Axe: added % Vitality damage and 4% Cooldown Reduction
- Spectral Bludgeon: added % Frostburn Duration
- Spectral Crown: added % Physical Resist for pets and +3 to Manipulation, removed % Current Life Resist
- Spectral Longsword: added % Health
- Spectral Warmaul: added Offensive Ability
- Troll Skullcrusher: added +4 to Feral Hunger
- Ugdenbog Bilelauncher: added 20% Weapon damage modifier for Amarasta’s Blade Burst, replaced bonus to Word of Renewal with +4 to Blood of Dreeg
- Ugdenbog Boltthrower: added Pierce damage
- Ugdenbog Chillstrife: reduced % Cold Resist Reduction modifier for Veil of Shadow to -8%
- Ugdenbog Flamethrower: added +4 to Grenado
- Ugdenbog Repeater: added +2 to Field Command
- Valaxteria’s Arcane Robes: added % Slow Resist and +3 to Elemental Balance
- Valaxteria’s Skytorn Robes: added % Slow Resist and +3 to Torrent
- Vilgazor’s Heart: added +2 to Ring of Steel and +2 to Amarasta’s Quick Cut
- Warden’s Judgment: added % Physical and % Aether Resists for pets, removed Aether damage. Replaced bonus to Arcane Will with +2 to Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange
- Wendigo Barb: added Acid damage and increased Cooldown Reduction modifier for Blood of Dreeg to -4s
- Wendigo Claw: added Bleed damage
- Yeti Horn: added % Electrocute Duration
- Zarthuzellan’s Archive: added % Burn Duration
- Zarthuzellan’s Codex: added % Burn Duration
Legendary Non-Set Items[edit | edit source]
- Beronath, Reforged: added % Retaliation damage penalty to the granted skill
- Chilling Grip of Hagarrad: reduced bonus to Biting Cold to +3
- Codex of Truths: replaced % Cast Speed with 55 Offensive Ability. Updated granted skill.
- Conduit of Destructive Whispers: updated Mortar Trap modifier to +4s Duration and -0.5s Cooldown. +1 Summon Limit modifier has been moved to another item.
- Conduit of Divine Whispers: increased damage on the Eye of Reckoning and Ascension variants
- Divinesteel Hauberk: added 50% Stun Resist
- Eldritch Gaze: increased Chaos damage modifier for Blade Arc to 80 and increased % Shield Damage Blocked modifier for Possession to 25%
- Hellscourge: updated values on skill proc
- Horns of Korvaak: reduced Cooldown on skill proc
- Ixillor’s Rageflame: updated values on skill proc
- Lacerator Girdle: updated values on the skill proc
- Mythical Beronath, Reforged: added % Retaliation damage penalty to the granted skill
- Mythical Chilling Grip of Hagarrad: reduced bonus to Biting Cold to +3
- Mythical Codex of Lies: reduced % Crit damage modifier for Albrecht’s Aether Ray to 10%
- Mythical Codex of Truths: added +1 Summon Limit modifier for Mortar Trap. Replaced % Cast Speed with 105 Offensive Ability. Updated granted skill.
- Mythical Crimson Lotus: increased Offensive Ability to 90
- Mythical Deviltongue: increased Offensive Ability to 72
- Mythical Divinesteel Hauberk: added 50% Stun Resist and added % Physical Resist to granted skill
- Mythical Exterminus: added 12 Fire damage and 100% of Lightning dealt as Fire modifiers for Fire Strike
- Mythical Fiendscale Jacket: added 25% Freeze Resist
- Mythical Flames of Wrath: fixed incorrect Modifier being assigned for Summon Guardian of Empyrion
- Mythical Gutripper: increased Bleed damage modifier for Grasping Vines to 240 / 1s
- Mythical Ixillor’s Rageflame: updated values on skill proc
- Mythical Korvoran’s Chestguard: added 25% Stun Resist
- Mythical Leggings of Arcane Currents: added 20% Freeze Resist
- Mythical Mark of Kalastor: added 33% Stun Resist
- Mythical Murmur’s Kiss: added 4% Cast Speed and increased Offensive Ability to 90
- Mythical Pack of Deadly Means: added +3 to Ravenous Earth
- Mythical Reaper of the Accursed: increased Duration on the granted skill to 3s
- Mythical Reign of Ice and Fire: increased Cooldown on the skill proc to 1.2s
- Mythical Riftwarped Grasp: added -15% Energy Cost modifier for Doom Bolt
- Mythical Rimestone Legguards: added 20% Stun Resist
- Mythical Rune Armor of Ignaffar: added 25% Stun Resist
- Mythical Runebrand Leggings: added 30% Stun Resist for pets and increased % Offensive Ability for pets to 7%, removed chance of Retaliation for pets
- Mythical Sash of the Bloodlord: added 90 Offensive Ability, removed Energy
- Mythical Sash of the Immortal Sage: added 40% Freeze Resist, replaced % Fire/Lightning Resist with 100% Elemental Resist
- Mythical Shroud of Illusion: added 40% Stun and Freeze Resists
- Mythical Speaker for the Dead: increased % Cold Resist Reduction modifier for Ill Omen to -18%
- Mythical Spellgaze: added % Aether damage
- Mythical Stormseer Sapphire: reduced Lightning damage modifier for Albrecht’s Aether Ray to 8-90
- Mythical Temporal Arcblade: fixed the skill proc’s cooldown being lower than its duration (which effectively gave it 100% uptime)
- Mythical Thread of Mortality: reduced Cooldown on the skill proc to 2s
- Mythical Tome of Atonement: replaced % Elemental damage with % Fire/Burn damage
- Mythical Venomancer’s Raiment: added 25% Stun Resist
- Ravager’s Dreadgaze (Flesh Version): increased % Health to 12%
- Reaper of the Accursed: increased Duration on the granted skill to 3s
- Reign of Ice and Fire: increased Cooldown on the skill proc to 1.2s
- Runebrand Leggings: added 25% Stun Resist for pets and increased % Offensive Ability for pets to 5%, removed chance of Retaliation for pets
- Sash of the Bloodlord: added 48 Offensive Ability, removed Energy
- Sash of the Immortal Sage: added 30% Freeze Resist, replaced % Fire/Lightning Resist with 84% Elemental Resist
- Spellgaze: added % Aether damage
- Stormheart: reduced Cooldown on the skill proc
- Temporal Arcblade: fixed the skill proc’s cooldown being lower than its duration (which effectively gave it 100% uptime). This issues was only present in Ashes of Malmouth and not the base game.
- Tome of Atonement: replaced % Elemental damage with % Fire/Burn damage
Legendary Set Items[edit | edit source]
- Allagast’s Masterpiece Set: reduced Aether damage modifier for Storm Box of Elgoloth to 80, reduced % Lightning damage modifier for Deadly Aim to 120% and removed its Duration modifier
- Deception of Dreeg Set: increased % Physical Resist to 12%, % Cast Speed to 25% and increased Chance to Pass through Enemies modifier for Dreeg’s Evil Eye to 66%
- Mythical Hood of Dreeg: increased Offensive Ability to 65
- Mythical Black Gem of Dreeg: added 20% Stun and Freeze Resists
- Invoker’s Will Set: added 40 Fire damage modifier for Panetti’s Replicating Missile
- Light’s Guardian Set: reduced Lightning damage modifier for Storm Box of Elgoloth to 120
- Mythical Demonslayer’s Defense: reduced Vitality damage modifier for Blade Spirit to 70
- Mythical Infernal Knight’s Faceguard: reduced Burn damage modifier for Judgment to 75 / 3s
- Nature’s Avenger Set: increased Activation chance on the skill proc to 50% and removed its % Attack Speed bonus
- Avenger’s Crusher: increased % Attack Speed to 25%. Increased Activation chance on the skill proc to 25% and increased its travel distance.
- Radaggan’s Folly Set: increased Offensive Ability to 70
- Radaggan’s Mantle: added 40 Defensive Ability
- Rotgheist Set: increased % Weapon damage modifier for Dreeg’s Evil Eye to 70%, increased Vitality damage modifier for Primal Strike to 220 and increased Acid damage modifier for Vire’s Might to 220
- Rotgheist Chestguard: increased Defensive Ability to 70
- Rotgheist Emblem: increased % Attack damage Converted to Health modifier for Vire’s Might to 8%
- Rotgheist Mask: increased Offensive Ability to 45
- Rotgheist Shoulderguard: increased Offensive Ability to 45
- Shattered Guardian Set: reduced % Damage Modifier on the granted skill to 22%
- The Clairvoyant’s Focus Set: reduced % Offensive Ability on the skill proc to 8%. Increased Aether damage modifiers for Doom Bolt and Reap Spirit to 200
- Mythical Clairvoyant’s Wand: reduced Aether damage modifier for Albrecht’s Aether Ray to 50
- The Infernal Champion Set: increased % Health bonus to 10%
- Mythical Infernal Knight’s Jacket: increased Health to 750
[Class & Skills][edit | edit source]
- Affliction: updated bonuses to focus more on Retaliation, Vitality damage and Crits
- Autumn Boar: added 55 Defensive Ability and increased % All Retaliation damage to 60%. Removed % Fire Resist, % Stun Duration, Internal Trauma damage and Chance of Bleed Retaliation.
- Dire Bear: added 2% Defensive Ability and 15 Defensive Ability and increased Armor to 140. Removed % Constitution and % Internal Trauma damage.
- Eye of the Guardian: increased Defensive Ability to 12
- Manticore: added 4% Physical Resist, reduced % Poison Resist to 10%
- Panther: increased Offensive Ability to 48, removed % All damage
- Rattosh, the Veilwarden: increased Offensive Ability to 75
- Raven: added 3% Offensive Ability and increased Offensive Ability to 25. Reduced Spirit to 15 and removed % All damage.
- Revenant: reduced % Attack and % Cast Speed to 4% and % Damage to Undead to 10%
- Rhowan’s Crown: added 20 Defensive Ability
- Solael’s Witchblade: replaced % Fire Resist with 15 additional Defensive Ability
- Solemn Watcher: reduced % Defensive Ability to 4%
- Targo the Builder: increased Defensive Ability to 55
- Typhos, Jailor of Souls: updated bonuses to focus more on Offensive Ability for players/pets
- Scales of Ulcama: added 5% Attack damage Converted to Health, 20 Offensive Ability and 30 Defensive Ability. Rearranged some of the existing bonuses. Reduced % Health to 4% and removed % All damage.
- Acid Spray: increased Acid damage and distance
- Guardian’s Gaze: increased % Weapon damage to 20% and added 5% Attack damage Converted to Health
- Maul: increased Physical damage scaling with rank
- Raise the Dead: reduced All Resist Reduction duration to 1s
- Tip the Scales: added % Weapon damage, increased Resist Reduction, increased Activation chance and reduced Cooldown
- Explosive Strike: Physical damage is now dealt 100% of the time, damage adjusted accordingly
- Blood Burst: increased % Weapon damage scaling with rank to 30% by rank 12, 40% by max ultimate rank and increased Acid damage scaling with rank. Reduced Energy Cost scaling with rank.
- Terrifying Gaze: reduced Energy Cost scaling with rank
- Frenetic Throw: replaced 100% Cooldown Reduction with -3s Cooldown (no net change, skill remains spammable), increased % Total Damage penalty to -55%
- Reckless Power: increased % Attack/Cast Speed scaling with rank to 14% by rank 12, 20% by max ultimate rank
- Aura of Conviction: removed % Elemental dot damage bonuses
- Flames of Ignaffar: increased area of the damage cone. Increased % Weapon damage scaling with rank to 42% by rank 16, 58% by max ultimate rank.
- Null Field: added -10% Attack Speed penalty
- Storm Box of Elgoloth: reduced Lightning damage scaling at ranks 12+
- Lightning Tether: reduced damage tic rate by 10%
- Word of Pain: now lasts a fixed 8 seconds, rather than duration scaling with rank. Added % Attack Speed Reduction.
- Word of Agony: significantly increased Radius scaling with rank
- Death Sentence: now also increases Duration by 4 seconds
- Call of the Grave: increased % Crit damage scaling for pets at ultimate ranks to 30% by max ultimate rank
- Ill Omen: now reduces All damage rather than just Physical damage. Increased damage scaling with rank
- Harbinger of Souls: increased % Attack/Cast Speed scaling with rank to 14% by rank 12, 20% by max ultimate rank