| Patch Notes
|| Feb 22, 2016
|| Jan 13, 2016
|| Dec 23, 2015
|| Nov 25, 2015
|| Aug 22, 2015
|| June 12, 2015
|| May 11, 2015
|| Feb 24, 2015
|| Dec 20, 2014
|| Nov 15, 2014
|| Sept 29, 2014
|| June 10, 2014
|| Apr 23, 2014
|| Feb 26, 2014
|| Jan 01, 2015
|| Nov 14, 2014
|| Nov 04, 2013
|| Oct 18, 2013
|| Sept 13, 2013
|| May 30, 2013
|| May 24, 2013
|| May 19, 2013
| B8 Minor
|| May 15, 2013
- Finalized minimap north pointer art.
- On Attack spells on items should now properly trigger.
- Increased visibility on Warden's spike attack.
- Summoned creatures no longer grant experience or drop items.
- Darlax, Devourer of Dreams should no longer stun for excessive amounts of time.
- Decreased potion cost and cooldown.
- Increased potion drop rates.
- Reduced skillpoint reclamation cost.
- Adjusted the distribution of Components to further favor armor over weapons.
- Melee auto-target config adjusted to allow melee skills that hit multiple targets to hit enemies a little further away.
- Soldier: Increased health per level provided by the mastery training / decreased % health provided by Military Conditioning.
- Blitz cooldown and energy cost reduced; damage adjusted accordingly and with more emphasis on absolute physical and less on weapon % to make it less gear dependent.
- Blade Arc reworked with cooldown but lower energy cost, targets increased from 3-5, % weapon dmg increased significantly, physical dmg converted to physical trauma duration dmg, % chance of knockdown added.
- Will to Live cooldown reduced from 32 to 30 and duration increased from 5 to 6 seconds.
- Fixed Counterstrike, removing the non-functioning % weapon dmg and adding physical and bleed damage.
- Buffed the Forecwave modifier Rending Force, increasing damage modifier and armor reduction.
- Removed chance to freeze from Zombie Cold One melee attack - now only chance to freeze on cold nova skill.
- Adjusted Occultist and various other skills to accomodate the fixed bonus damage to non-elemental magical damage types.
- Buffed Blackwater Cocktail modifier Intense Heat.
- Slightly increased the bonus to physical damage provided by cunning.
- Character stats now shows block recovery time.
- Improved resource preloading for objects outside the immediate view frustum.
- Improved the speed at which player state data is saved.
- Improved the speed at which database records are loaded by the engine.
- Fixed many cases where resources would not be preloaded result in stuttering, more to come!
- Fixed a bug where characters could jump between different levels of the navigation mesh.
- Fixed a bug where clicking an item while holding shift would cause the player to move.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when no sound devices were present on a system.
- Fixed a bug where the window would not be centered when launching the game in windowed mode.
- Fixed a bug where spirit based bonuses would not be applied to certain damage types.
- Fixed a bug where total damage modifiers would not affect aether or chaos damage.
- Fixed a bug where stackable items would behave incorrectly when added to the stash.
- Fixed a bug where screenshots would overwrite each other.
- Fixed a bug where minimap graphics would be rendered out of order.
- Fixed a bug which caused the area name display to vanish when changing graphics options.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.